Friday, December 7, 2007

Welcome!

Why start a blog out of the clear blue?

Over the years, I have been fortunate enough to travel extensively both in the United States and internationally. Each time I return, friends and family always asked me similar questions about where I have been, what was my favorite place I visited and do I have pictures? After noticing a disinct pattern, I decided to get my act together and step into the 21st century by developing a blog that would show nice pictures with a little history about each and my experiences in each place.

I have attempted to keep a written journal, (yes, old fashioned) but for reasons unknown to me, I would write in it for a month, misplace it, etc... I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy creating it. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to drop in and leave a post. I don't claim to be an expert traveller but I have picked up some tricks along the way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be checking in with you from time to time Wayfarer. Welcome to the 21st century by the way.

Jeff Wills said...

Looking forward to your posts.

Wayfarer said...

Pico---Thanks for the welcome. I saw your previous post and I have to admit, I was jealous when you mentioned that you had just strolled down the Appian way. Ciao!

Anonymous said...

And Ciao to you! The weather is good here under the Tuscan sun. I have stolled the Appain many times and I am always amazed at the Romans.